The First

This is my first post on blogspot / blogger. I am currently testing it out. I don't know if I will keep this account, but let's wait and see what happens. Good Things, I hope.

Over the years, writing has allowed me to grow and mature as a person. There are so many things I've discovered and learned along the way, I have nothing to regret about the journey thus far. At this stage in my life, I felt I needed to switch to something more current and mobile-friendly, as technology keeps moving in this direction.

I intend to keep my livejournal account active to the public - I started it in my teens (mid 2004) and it served me well into young adulthood. I would have kept the domain name "puremystery", but it was already registered when I signed up for this site. About the name, "at camp iris" is an anagram for my real name - I've been saving it for something special, maybe this is what it was intended for. Nearing the end of my 20's, I consider this new account an upgrade. I may or may not cross-post to LJ for archival purposes, who knows.

I don't know what to make of this platform yet, as I'm just starting out, but I hope it will provide all of the tools and resources I need to continue writing as it is a therapeutic and necessary outlet for me.

Thanks for Reading.
- PM at camp iris

Comments