Rant Her Way Home

My friends warned me about you and here I thought you were among The Innocent. I should've listened to them, but I was Hooked the moment we crossed paths, thinking it could be different. It's one of those things that I denied for A Long Time - Something I had to see with my own Green Eyed Love. I wanted to work on our friendship, but I was Finally Falling for those tell tale charms. I see now why they call you the Man About Town, to make em feel like they're The Only One.

I'd like to say Fame is an ego-growth that some never return from - you Can't Stop popularity from spreading. I get it and I don't blame you, because it's not a Crime or anything. For Someone Like You to be so well-traveled, I thought you'd have more worldly perceptions. Knowing a Love Like That, I was wrong to expect anything else, but I kept Dreaming that something would happen. People tell me about your acquired taste, but you don't need to impress us with Fancy Clothes or rare artifacts. I see now I've got nothing Shiny & New to match your particular palette.

It took me awhile, but I realized the only way I could Get To Know You is if there was some way I would benefit you, like a business trade. It's clear to me now, that you've got a One Track Mind, right? In that case, I hate to break The News, because I'm just another fan. Rest assured, I won't Stick Around and get in your way, but remember that my friend from The Valley is someone you now do business with. So You're Not Ready to be humbled by that, then think about this: It would make things All Better if you acted a little more considerate with one of your profitable partners present.

After all of that has been said and done, I have no desire to Get You Back. Just know that I respect you as an artist. Who could learn to love someone with a Book of Broken Hearts? Honestly. There's no denying it's A Strange Arrangement.

** The title, "Rant Her Way Home" is an anagram for this man's stage name. The title usage is a dead giveaway, too. If you know who it is, Please don't spoil it, Thanks. Part of me hated writing about this, because I was upset with my last few interactions involving this person. In the process, I realized lots about him. My peers tell me that He's in his own world, so it don't matter if we're not friends or not. Oh Well. **

Comments