Dream - Table Space

I dreamt of being in familiar company. The air felt like an innocent time and space in our lives. I don’t know who or how exactly, but I feel that I’ve known this person for an extensive period of time. Our meeting was an awaited reunion. We shared a small table where they sat directly across from me. I could recall their smile as clear as day; they looked and waved politely. 

I felt relief in this person’s presence, though I can’t help but wonder why they chose to appear at this time? They mentioned something briefly, but the message wasn’t clear. The table space that separated us, that distance, suddenly grew beyond my physical reach. Maybe this vision represents the last time that they would let me come near. I could no longer touch or talk to them, but the familiar essence remains. 

It’s clear that my subconscious is actively calling back to someone or maybe something I knew previously. This might even be an aspect of myself that I haven’t engaged in a long time. Another part wonders if my mind is playing tricks on me - Could it be possible, that someone on the other side of this dream is sending their thoughts and prayers, my way? Perhaps they visited this dream to say Hello and Goodbye.

It’s been awhile since I’ve had any visions as vivid as this, where I could recall each step I took and picture what happened. I can’t say for certain who sat across from me, but the aura felt strangely familiar. I haven’t seen them so long, yet I can remember that smile. I’ve come to the conclusion that it’s not yet time for us to reunite. If they’re roaming the universe and come across this message: I’m Sorry for our missed connection. I thought maybe we’d meet again later, once our energies have realigned. Please Be Well.

- - - - -
Related Content:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhJ2wAZlDtp/ - Lesson for Lyric

Comments