Poetry - Love Answered

For those who Wonder:
Does Happiness exist?
even Love answers No;
Until ready to Accept.

May we take the time
to Value one another,
than be discouraged,
or Distanced by default.

Sorry to miss each other,
nor strengthen our bonds.
I’m actively improving myself
before returning with open arms.

I see the error of my ways
and Pray you’ll forgive me ...
Maybe not now, but someday
We’ll reunite in warm embrace.

This absence allows us to
Evaluate wants and needs.
You may disagree. Realize
I desire friendship & honesty.
- - - - -

This entry is for those who have denied or been denied their appreciation or support. I admit, I’m guilty of denying others as well. I am not willing to whole-heartedly accept certain people, as I feel they’ve wronged me. Maybe they don’t see it; Maybe they won’t agree. That’s Okay. Realize some of us refuse to accept friendship when Trust is Lost. Know when something lacks Security. I have come to terms with it; though, this doesn’t deny the fact that we may continue to think fondly or longingly, because we still respect them. I suppose the hope is that someday, all would be forgiven.

Thank You for Reading. Thank You for Staying.

Comments