Poetry - Harmony Interrupted

Deeper than any flesh wound
and most Difficult to Trace.
These Aches we may not face
are Defined simply in Truth.

This is no trick as we will learn
Lives crossed paths and in Turn,
We Feared our Feelings. So
Why Deny what happened?

What once existed in Harmony
Interrupted by Inconsistency-
Meeting of minds Corrupted
from Negative Assumptions.

Now Wells run dry and empty;
Anger and Resentment lingering.
I Refuse to Lament the segment, but
draw Lessons from these moments.

Reserve Prayer for those struggling
with Courage: Know you are Loved
and Deserving. Open your Heart,
Feed your Soul. Be Kind. Behold-

A Sage told me, “Love is Emotion,
Courage is Action.” Satisfaction
Follows our ability to Flow. Yea,
May your Heart be filled & Grow.

Feelings come and go with Seasons,
Not Knowing why, it exists for a Reason.
Should we meet, Learn what’s Intended-
Thank You for showing me what I needed to See.

- - - - -
Related Content:

This poem intends to tell a story. I understand the details may be vague or even cryptic, but I like to write in a way that others may find comfort in understanding. If the concepts apply to you, I hope that some part of it gives you clarity. Thank You to all of those who have helped me along the way and the lessons that keep coming with it. I hope to clear the path ahead and gain peace in the process.

Comments