Poetry - Sharing A Vision Equally

Perhaps it was too good to be True;
I may have expected more of you,
As we came together from places
of familiarity and understanding.

Hard to perceive your situations
When clouded by Premonitions-
How could You Succeed or Fail
if no one is Brave enough to Fall?

It’s Difficult to Dream when
You’re a one-man team. So
Trust others see the Vision,
than become an Omission.

Know that Potential diminishes
if you Stop before you Finish.
The best advice is: Continue
Forward with your Intentions.

“You’re more capable than you know,”
And able to achieve all things
Linked to the Heart’s Desires.
Strength and Spirit are with us.

- - - - -

You and I shared a dream once; I wonder if the feeling is still mutual? Maybe the closer we get to reality, it becomes too much to handle. Sometimes we Save our goals for later, after putting more time and effort into the process. As they say, Rome wasn’t built in a day. The vision might be fading, but I’m still planning and preparing for whatever comes next. I continue working quietly, consistently with my goals in sight.

Comments