Dream - Silent Messages

I remember sitting at a busy cafeteria. I heard footsteps all around me and saw people walking in between the table spaces. Their bodies moved so quickly that they blurred into the background. Before I opened my mouth to eat, someone approached me. A gentleman appeared from the flowing shadows. He carried a messenger bag and handed me loose papers from the inside. The sheets had a translucent texture, like that of rice paper. There was something written on it:

To: Prisma.
Hello There ~ I have been watching you. I see that you are doing well and working toward all that you desire. You should be so proud of your progress; don’t be afraid to keep going. Know that you are and will be successful. I know you may feel alone at this time, but you are capable of doing so many great things on your own. Just remember that you are Amazing & Loved. Be Good to Yourself. I‘ll see you around.

“Thank You so Much. Who sent You?” I asked the messenger. Before he could answer, another wave rushed into the cafeteria. I kept my eyes fixed on him as the background started to move again. I don’t recall having met this person before, but perhaps I've seen him in passing. He looked well groomed, with a razor faded haircut and light stubble around his face. His clothes were all white; everyone in this realm wore white, including myself. I wondered if we were in a Hospital or if this is how others describe what Heaven looks like? He waved goodbye and vanished back into the blur.

It was still dark when I came to. I lied in bed thinking very deeply about the message I just received. Did anyone else see the flowing sheets of paper? I could have swore someone was at the cafeteria with me, but I may have gotten that message alone. Who sent this person to greet me? It was so vivid, I can’t deny what I saw- and so unusual to read something written within a dream. I fell back asleep wondering if I might see that man again. My thoughts grew quiet: calm swallowed me whole, wrapped within a blanket.

I stood alone in a candlelit corridor; I couldn’t see beyond my shadow, as darkness was infinite. It looked as though there were many doors lined along the walls, but I didn’t open them. Some of them had been laced with rust, others were completely jammed in. I was afraid I might have entered a nightmare and stayed silent. I did not feel protected within this realm. The only thing I had was a thin sheet, which I draped over my body and half of my face. I wanted to stay hidden, but able to see what was coming.

Footsteps echoed from around the bend. Just when I thought I'd have to face a monster ... The man in white appeared once again. What luck, to meet Twice in the same evening! I was shocked and comforted to see him. He too, was draped in a thin sheet, covering half of his face - I wondered, was he mimicking me? I tried speaking, but my vocal chords trembled with each breath. My words came out as whispers: “Hello, it’s so Good to see You. Thank You for finding me. What brings you here?”

He looked at me curiously and smiled. He wrapped his arms around me in a tender embrace. My whole body felt warmth from his touch. I inhaled and sighed deeply into his shoulder, the sensation was so strong, I nearly cried. It gave me great comfort knowing I was safe within this dark place. He released me from his arms and waved goodbye. One of the doors creaked open and he entered, letting it shut behind him. I wanted to follow, but I was afraid of what might be on the other side.

- - - - -
I think deeply about the transcript and the significance of the messenger. I know they may only be a correspondent within my dream, but I’m glad that I saw him. When I looked at the rice paper, each page vanished as I finished every sentence. I made sure to read through it carefully and receive the message in full. I’m figuring out how I might encourage myself and reinforce those beliefs. The letter may have come from my higher self; stating ideas I need to strengthen at this time.

It was surprising to see someone familiar within the dark regions of my mind. Whenever I access these places, I’m always looking for ways to escape the overwhelming sensation. The man embraced me walked and blindly into another doorway, going deeper inside. I don’t know who that was, or why I was meant to see him. To have met him twice in same night tells me that these are not some random fantasies. I think fondly of the silent messenger, so I want to know who it was that found me?

I wonder if this is what people experience when they meet Angels for the first time.

Comments