Poetry - Tangled Horns

Subconscious Accesses
Another, in Search of
Sensation - minus Touch.
The Vibrations are Intense.

Experiencing Absence, yet
sensing Apprehension.
Unspoken Tension still
Lingers on my thoughts. 

On a Quest for Resolution, 
I receive Visions of Struggle.
Tales of Legendary Creatures
Whose Horns have been Tangled:

As an Azure Dragon loosens
her Jaws, she is Banished.
An aged Vermilion Demon
vows their Life to Silence.

How challenging to Speak Truths!
She suffers when she Hurries
With Apologies to the Demon.
Dragon says, "Let Go, Carefully."

"Release Me..." the Demon pleads.
"I'm Trying!" a stricken Whimper.
Pierced the Mind, Heart & Soul, then-
Another Vision: the Three of Swords.

Realizing acts of Betrayal,
our Mistakes offer Revelation.
Facing their Battles internal,
determined by Demon & Dragon. 

Forgive your Past selves, for 
Suffering only stunts Growth. 
The Strong Desire to break Free, 
but first, come forward Honestly. 

- - - - -
Related Content:

http://fav.me/ddmwex6 - Tale of Tangled Horns (inspired illustration)

In light of spiritual awakening, I can say with confidence that my Third Eye has started opening. I didn’t think it was possible for me, but vibrations have started coming in frequently and I'm trying to address them appropriately. I experience sensations every day, like clockwork; this isn’t something I can ignore and at times it is physically debilitating. There's a dull pressure that forms at the core of my forehead, like Rams who butt heads - in the case of my Vision, the Dragon and Demon, struggling to untangle their horns. I sense someone is communicating, but I'm yet to decode what they're saying.

As I approach certain truths, I realize I may be knocking on doors that have been shut - I don't know that there are ways to close the Third Eye channel of communication. I don't think this is something I should control, but let it exist as it is. I accept the messages that I've received thus far and and am learning to accept this energetic experience as part of who I am. I release my Horns carefully from those that have grown tangled, and am actively trying to make things Right for myself. Embracing the Truths of the past, I exist with myself in the Present so I may reach an even Greater Potential.

Take time to think for a moment: Are you Ready to receive messages from your Higher Self? Are You prepared to share energetic, telepathic conversations with Others? What types of interference is holding you back from all of this? I believe every person has access to these parts of themselves, but our sensitivity and openness toward the concepts vary from person to person. Your experience may be very different, when your Third Eye starts opening for You. Give yourself and your Demons the time and space to grow silent. Grant yourself the Peace and Comfort you deserve.

Comments