Alas, the Personal Tenders

When my relatives previously visited, one of our topics for discussion was about the vivid dreams I started experiencing. My Aunt noted, "even the Bible talks about Dreams. When you receive visions, they say God is speaking to You." I appreciate her input and sense the "dialogue" coming from God, or my Higher Self speaks to the Lessons I'm currently processing. I shared pages of my sketchbook to show my relatives exactly what I was talking about. I didn't think I'd share conversations regarding what goes on in my subconscious, but I feel fortunate that I can illustrate what my Mind's Eye sees.

The other week, I was able to access the person I found when I searched the Tower, my Younger Self. When I think about what happened back there, I explored that Dream Space and charged forward rather quickly - this may have caused the entire Castle to collapse when it did. Still, I have a desire to become acquainted with my Younger Self, so I may better understand her thoughts and feelings. I've been advised to approach these deeply embedded memories with respect and care, so any messages they provide will be clear. I asked the Young Girl how she felt about herself.

The Young Girl stood a few feet from me, holding a flower in her hands. Her whole body had been draped in vines, twisted and tangled all over her skin. The Winter air rolled around and blew the bloom out of her palm, releasing petals to the wind. As she let go, a sharp pain remained - What is this sensation? I imagined taking swords directly to the heart, as something pierced me inside. The young girl revealed a thorn left in the palm of her hand - She held her wound to my heart and said, “The Pain that we share is One and the Same.” I felt a sense of Betrayal in this exchange.

The thorn she carried was her lasting impression of the blossom, to represent pain and beauty at the same time. Something that was once pure had been carelessly taken away, but at the same time was graceful in it's release. I had grown overwhelmed with deep Sadness for the Young Girl; I wept as I discovered our truths. I wanted to tell her I was Sorry, but had a great desire to Heal her as well. I asked how we could remove the Thorn and she brought me to an earthy mound within a forest. The Young Girl held a terra cotta pot in her hands, signifying her willingness to cooperate.

I know that the past has not been completely resolved, but I'm happy to reconcile some of the grief for now, Until We meet again.
We shall Plant these seeds within fertile soil, so it may grow into something even greater than before.

- - - - -
"Alas, the Personal Tenders ~ Release Petals and Thorns."

Related Content:

https://atcampiris.blogspot.com/2020/01/graces-and-gifts.html - Graces and Gifts
https://atcampiris.blogspot.com/2020/01/deception-of-trap.html - Deception of the Trap

http://fav.me/ddp2kfp - Petals and Vines (inspired illustration)
http://pitt.edu/~dash/type0156.html - Androcles and the Lion

Comments