Poetry - Reunite at the Gardens

To those Dear Friends Who
Welcomed my Lonely Heart:
I know You have been Broken too.
Together, we find Strength renewed.

Sharing the Keys of Knowledge,
sometimes Compassion & Caring -
I Always Thank You for Staying
whenever I Doubt my Actions.

All know Pain is Inevitable. Yes,
Wounded Souls must heal Within.
Start Over and let us Begin this
New Decade, devoid of suffering.

This does not Promise Perfection,
But Be Mindful with the Selection
whose Company to Keep Close,
like a Rose's Thorn of Protection.

As We take Yesterday's Lessons
and Plant Seeds into fertile Soil,
Reviewing the Past before Burial
so our Harvest does not Spoil.

Look forward to Growing more,
sharing New Life with Others.
May we reunite at the Garden
among our Sisters and Brothers.

- - - -
Reunite at the Gardens : Untinted Hearts Agree.

I want to Thank each and every person I have crossed paths with up to this point, as all of you have helped me see myself and allow me to see yourselves within the beauty of Truth. I would hope that those who have stayed Loyally and Lovingly would like to join me someday - Not necessarily at a literal Garden, but the State of Happiness. To Reunite at Eden, we will meet one another in Paradise.

Comments