Poetry - Some Part Left

An independent woman takes lead,
not afraid to be Brave & take leaps!
How nice is it to meet someone,
Who admires this version of Me.

Entertained by my Pixie,
Enamored with Fantasy.
The Question I’m asking:
Will they ever Choose Me?

Curious by Default. So I say,
“Would you like me to Stay?”
They claim the Connection
is Fleeting. How Defeating.

Vying for their Attention,
but What is the Intention?
It’s already been mentioned;
I just have to accept Reality.

Reminding myself to be Still.
There in silence, I can feel
Everything I’ve been missing:
Parts of Self growing distant.

Self speaks up at face value:
“They aren’t prioritizing You.”
Pursuing outside of Purpose
is for fun, but not worthless.

I didn’t think we would click;
undoubtedly, they‘re Unique.
Though interactions are brief,
I thank them for being Sweet.

I was Whole before we met,
now I suspect some part left.
The Lesson here: Still Releasing
All things Not Deserving of Me.

- - - - -

Last Temper Of
Poet Arms Felt;
Some Part Left
To Far Temples.

Comments