Poetry - Crocodile Tears

Someone who fell Silent last year
Appeared. Much to my Surprise,
within Space I hold Dear: a Dream.
To What do I owe the Pleasure?

Feeding Curiosity, "What brings You Here?"
No words are uttered, but their eyes swell.
All remains Quiet; sensing shame & betrayal.
"Oh No. Spare me your Crocodile Tears,"

Everyone has their own motives,
Some walk away Without any Notice. 
Recycling stories they recite to themselves. 
"What makes you Think I'm an Antagonist?"

It makes No Difference at this point in My Life,
Actions became clear when they weren't in sight.
"Who believes one, without asking the other side?"
Be Real and hold No Remorse for this Man's cries.

Some might be brave to visit my Visions, but
Spiritual realms have no space for Omission. 
One would be Foolish to challenge a Queen
wielding Swords and Scales; Justice Supreme.

- - - - -

I came face to face with someone within one of my dreams, a person I haven't spoken to in over a year. They hadn't shown an emotional side of themselves to me before, but I saw it clearly in this vision. They expressed deep sorrow and I felt their anguish, but I have no pity for them. They never explained why they left and frankly, they don't owe anyone an explanation. Seeing this vision tells me they may have regret their decisions, but this is pain they can either choose to live with or without. People will believe what they will and behave how they want to, regardless of what others do with themselves.

Comments