Intrigued Grace Exists

At the beginning of the month I received a message, "Minimize to Maximize." Something so simple, yet so poignant. This statement resonates strongly with me as I've moved and started settling in my new living arrangement. This milestone event has been long awaited for me. There are moments when I hear voices, influences in the back of my mind saying how I should have acted much sooner. It was emotionally challenging to even make this decision, but at the end of the day, I'm happy I entered this chapter my way.

One of my biggest apprehensions of moving out on my own has been approaching new experiences blindly. I can hear my guides say, "You are going to make many mistakes." However, at this point in life, I can confirm this statement as true for all things and accept this as the standard. No one is born flawless, let alone knowing every single thing that they have to do and accomplish in life. Since learning this, I have started claiming my wins and losses, appreciating every effort and continue acting in my best interest.

Something that I've started doing more regularly is engaging prayer before eating any food I prepare for myself. I'm beginning to understand why my parents do this routinely for every meal that they eat. Making expressions of Thankfulness is becoming one of my favorite activities, because it's an opportunity to appreciate everything that's in front of me. Prayer begins every moment with Gratitude; it's something that takes only minutes of your time, but can cast the tone of the entire day.

When you are reduced to the bare minimum, you start valuing every experience. Not because there are less resources at your disposal, but because you end up doing so much more for Yourself. The sacrifices that you make are not losses if you've lifted weight that once held you back. Now is the time to make way for all of the opportunities that will help you expand and grow. Start treating each day with the intention to try and learn different things. Reciprocate with those who have Blessed you and Give Thanks, because Kindness is Free.

Thank You to those who encourage me and continue believing in me. Thank You for choosing good faith and Humanity.

- - - - -
Intrigued Grace Exists
During Gate Exit Cries,
Exercising Gratitude.

Comments