Poetry - Demon at my Doorstep

To the Demon at my Doorstep:
How Dare you come Knocking.
No invitations were sent, Yet
Your presence keeps Lingering.

Let me be the first to say:
Each of us were Flawed.
For you to Omit this fact,
is Insulting; it's Absurd.

When I opted to seek Assistance,
You denied each of my Attempts.
There's no use in holding onto
those who Validate their Violence.

I suspect I opened Pandora’s Box,
Recalling Traumas and Suffering—
Maybe Misery loves Company, but
I'm working to sever that Lifeline.

As I'm reminded of your existence,
the Memories only evoke Pain.
Many Emotions, once Silenced,
will never be Fully Expressed again.

My Visions now get interrupted
each time You seek an Entrance.
The Interactions are Destructive; 
Never return to this Sacred Space.

Holding myself Accountable and
Reinforcing all of my Boundaries:
You are No Longer Welcome here.
There’s No use in empty Apologies.

Perhaps you’re Looking for someone
Who blindly accepts Deception.
May Life’s experiences Humble You
And help Change your Perception.

- - - - -
There are reasons why people are no longer welcome in certain spaces and that's something they have to accept. It may benefit those people to spend time reflecting to fully understand why that is. Some people might not ever learn and this just becomes their Life Lesson. Let the message settle and never return to that space. Stop pursuing people who have closed their doors on You.

Demon at my Doorstep.
Test my open door Mad.
Most Repent Doom Day.
No More at Empty Odds. 

Comments