Beings Meditate

Life has accelerated for me in a number of weeks, so much that I paused a few times and thought, "Am I being tested by God?" I know people always say that there is no such thing as a stupid question, but an opposing part of me felt that it was silly to even ask such a thing. I recall Dad once said, "Your Mom has always been strong in her Faith that everything would work out in Life." Mom's level of Grace and Composure greatly inspires me, so I've been thinking of my parents and this quote more lately. Why refer to this challenging time as a trial or hardship when it might actually be an Opportunity for Growth? As I reframe my line of thinking, I also remember that I need to trust the timing of things.

My weekdays have been moving more quickly ever since I started working with my current employer; there are many moments when I feel as though I'm running out of time to complete all of the tasks at hand. I trust that the work is providing me with essential experiences needed to advance as a communicator and improve as an individual altogether. Now with returning to school, even in this remote-learning setting, my experience has been exciting and stressful all the same. I do my best to review the material with the time that I have in the day and often worry that I'm not doing enough, when in actuality this is the most devoted I've been in a long time. Every day is an opportunity to advance some part of myself, so I'm especially thankful to have the energy to keep going at this rate.

Prior to engaging this series of tasks, I think about those who have encouraged me as well as those who question the decisions I've made for myself. I don't expect everyone to follow along or understand where my mind goes when I take on these challenges, but I'm refocusing myself so I don't entertain any doubt whatsoever. I couldn't imagine moving forward if I kept listening to people who said otherwise or ever made me feel inadequate. I'll often hear an inner voice speak up and say, "Do things that make sense to you, even if it doesn't resonate with anyone else." Every day I pray for Guidance and Strength so that I may continue doing all that I can to become the best version of myself. My actions and decisions have brought me to this place in life, so I make it a point to express gratitude when I reflect on what's been received. 

As Life is a continuous juggling act, I know that I will be the person to confront, remove or resolve any of the challenges that obstruct my path. I'd say lots of my fears and anxieties are heavily rooted within the unknown, so I'm working to accept what ever comes and stay focused on my goals, instead of fixating on the things I can't control. My sister once said, "Some part of you believes that you can be successful, otherwise you wouldn't have pursued these things in Life." It's True: I have a better understanding of myself now, how I operate and what I do best in this world. As difficult as it may seem, I am determined to succeed and I sense this is exactly where I'm meant to be. Perhaps the real Test here is for me to fully embrace and Believe in the journey I'm taking now.

Am I Being Tested? Beings Meditate.

Comments