Tangle Wits Think

Lately, I've been listening to my inner Gemini and there have been moments where I pause and ask, "Which Twin is Talking?" In the past, I was able to differentiate one half from the other. I feel Prisma and Futura have become more vocal this year and I'm trying to see if one twin holds more priority over the other. Recognizing these aspects has helped me understand personal motive and when ego is present. I used to think Futura was rarely seen or heard, but I sense Prisma feels silenced from time to time and desires an outlet to speak as well. They both remain within me, but I sense that the twins work in unison more than they did before.

Understanding these parts of self has been interesting to say the least. I don't actually realize when the two debate with one another, but in retrospect I sense that there's some internal tug-of-war. For Example: When one twin wants to obtain the spotlight, the other tells me to be humble. When one twin wants to be stern, the other advises me to be soft-spoken. When one twin wants to be loud, the other one tells me to shut up, haha! I'll usually hold "conversations" when I'm driving alone: they become verbal and I use my commute as an opportunity to process those thoughts. It might sound strange, but the banter is comical and provides a safe space where I can express myself freely.

While I understand that I never need anyone's approval to validate the expressions I make of myself, it's nice to be heard and recognized from different sides of the spectrum. I've gained the confidence to start sharing these versions of myself with some friends - As far as I know, most people have ever interacted on the surface level with Prisma, the diplomatic professional. I still feel it's rare that people engage Futura, the spiritual creative. I previously thought this way of thinking only made sense to me, but as it would seem, it translates for others as well. It is comforting when the Twins are recognized as essential pieces of my identity.

Paying close attention to the Twins has helped me grow more self aware, though I feel I've always been mindful of how I carry myself and how I interact with others. Depending on the situation I'm in, I've started seeing when each twin makes themselves most present. They genuinely love, respect and protect one another and their union helps me become the best version that I can be. I know people might not completely understand, but viewing life through this lens helps me know myself and I feel that's what matters. When I acknowledge the Twins and their words, I feel connected and whole. The Twins, Prisma and Futura are aspects of who I am, just as all humans are layered and multi-dimensional beings.

- - - - -
Related Content:

https://atcampiris.blogspot.com/2019/11/realm-of-lovers.html - Realm of Lovers (2019)
https://atcampiris.blogspot.com/2019/10/cosmos-cosmos.html - Cosmos & Cosmos (2019)

Tangle Wits Think : The Talking Twins

Comments