Poetry - State Your Name

Actions and Behaviors
Create our Personalities-
Just add Your Name and
level with Normality.

Read other Names aloud,
Do they mean Anything?
Sure; a String of Letters,
Attached to their Being.

Names are the Second
Most Important Gift
Everyone gets; Naturally
after the First, being Life.

Please State Your Name
in Full Confidence.
This is your birthright, so
No one can Revoke Access.

Some know who you are,
but, "What is your Purpose?"
Don't let people Intimidate,
or make you feel Irrelevant.

- - - - -
The other week, Kai and I discussed someone who hasn't communicated with us for quite sometime, but we still do business with them via electronic transactions, fairly regularly at that. Kai said, "I Wonder what this person thinks about when My Name is in the order?" Admittedly, it's discouraging, to leave someone hanging in the wind. I'm sure they're aware of our existence, but they choose to work silently.

You may recognize my name, but does it hold any Significance or Importance at this point? I could have become another Joe Schmoe, I suppose. The good in Me wants to believe that people aren't always ostracized on purpose. The way I see it, something greater limits our lines of communication and comfort. I'm not upset, but it's something to think about among fading relationships.

Related Content:
http://atcampiris.blogspot.com/2017/09/they-exist.html -  "They Exist"
http://atcampiris.blogspot.com/2017/08/poetry-conversing-hardships.html - "Conversing Hardships"

Comments