Realm of Lovers

As I've started exploring more emotions, it's interesting seeing my Gemini at work and play. This helps me understand the representation of the Lovers in my own special way. Whenever I access the Twins, each one speaks from a specific side of my body. I'll turn my head one way or the other to channel the energy, with Prisma on the Right and Futura on the Left. I imagine most people have interacted on the surface level with Prisma. Now that I’m becoming reacquainted with Futura, the two can start growing and showing up together. I thought my twins might be polar opposites with all the internal chatter happening, but I see now that they work together to ensure my happiness & safety.

I realize Prisma had been driving alone for awhile, because it's taken years to reach this point without the other half completely present. To be honest, I wasn't sure Futura was still with me, because I stopped having visions of intergalactic adventures for some time. To my understanding, she was in the back seat all along and needed to be woken from cryogenic slumber before successfully moving on. Futura appeared in one of my most recent dreams, descending from the heavens onto rich, earthy plains. I don’t think Prisma is the type to willingly explore the vast unknown alone; this is how I knew my other half had returned. It's nice knowing that they never left and they're here to Stay.

Since discovering these projections, I've been contemplating what I'd like to do next. Futura looks at what’s most desirable in the present and Prisma identifies which choices hold the highest priority. It could be as simple as treating myself to desserts, for example: I’ll think about if it’s something I want and what it’s going to cost me? time, money, health, etc. I pause as soon as Futura says, “Does it make Me Happy?” While Prisma weighs out all the options, Futura acts on impulse and aims for satisfaction. It might sound strange, but it's entertaining for me to view these parts of myself as such. The twins have united and are now devoted to helping me process my thoughts and emotions.

During a recent mindfulness exercise, I repeated affirmations. I focused on Strength and Futura helped me during the meditation. My visions grew vivid and reinforced a sense of empowerment. As I said the phrase, “I Deserve to be Strong”, Futura appeared in my minds eye, closing many doors. She wasn’t locking us within a prison, but gently sealing entrances and openings. This helped me understand and visualize boundaries that have been set in place. I realize Futura is the twin that takes action, while Prisma is the steady voice that comes from within. I never thought Futura and Prisma could coexist outside of my dreams, but now I know something grows in me, both Soft and Strong.

- - - - -
Note: The Astrological sign of Gemini is also known as The Twins, The Lovers. Hence the title, Realm of Lovers.
Realm of Lovers - Anagrams / Alternate Titles: Self-Love Armor. More Self Valor. Armor of Levels. Formal Resolve.

Related Content:
http://atcampiris.blogspot.com/2019/10/cosmos-cosmos.html - Cosmos & Cosmos
http://atcampiris.blogspot.com/2019/10/dream-silent-messages.html - Dream - Silent Messages
http://atcampiris.blogspot.com/2019/10/dream-no-ones-home.html - Dream - No One's Home
http://atcampiris.blogspot.com/2019/09/mom-soft-and-strong.html - Mom, Soft and Strong

Comments